Beginning in 1992 and through 2010 the PPP has:
- Developed a daycare and built an onsite medical/dental facility in the slums of Asuncion, Paraguay, which continues to be operated under the direction of Pastor Luis Manfred .
- Registered and provided yearly education, medical and dental benefits to over 350 on the Child Sponsorship Program.
- Sent 7 shipments of humanitarian supplies, equipment, food and clothing and distributed to 60 non- profit organizations for distribution to the poor throughout Paraguay.
- Provided education, job training and dental benefits to over 125 women who are registered on the Dignity Program.
- In partnership with Habitat for Humanity International built 35 houses for poor families.
- Provided 100 micro business loans.
- Since 2005 issued over 95 scholarships for high school graduates or adults to continue higher education at a university or trade school.
- In partnership with Kids Against Hunger USA , PPP packaged and shipped 14 tons of nutritionally enhanced dehydrated food for distribution to the Indigenous tribes of Paraguay.